Membership is currently open for all categories of Membership including Ordinary (Full) Membership, Five Day, Intermediate, Junior and Pavilion Memberships, with a limited number of vacancies in each category
All applications must be Proposed and Seconded by current Ordinary (Full) members.
1. Pavilion Member. Affords a member use of Clubhouse facilities and participation in social activities including bridge, poker, art group and snooker, Entry Fee- €250 (Inc Subscription and Bar & Restaurant Levies).
Cadets (Age 8 to 10) and Juniors (Age 11 to 18). Both groups are accepted for one year’s membership at a time. There is no Entry Fee
3. Five Day Member. Entitles member to the use of the course Monday to Friday. Entry Fee - €5,300
4. Ordinary (Full) Member. Entitles the member to play golf on all available days and to participate in the running and organisation of the Club. Entry Fee - €7,500
5. Intermediate Member. Persons between the ages of 19 & 30 on the 1st day of February of the membership year, with seven-day playing facilities Entry Fee €2,200
6. Corporate Membership, Overseas, Country and Annual memberships may also be available subject to certain conditions. Please contact the Office for further details.
Please click here to download an Adult Membership Application Form.
Please click here to download a Junior / Cadet Membership Application Form.
We recommend using the Google Chrome browser when downloading the application forms.