Malahide Golf Club, situated in North County Dublin, is a 27-hole parkland golf course which is enjoyed by members and visitors alike. The golf course is located about two kilometres from the centre of the Dublin seaside villages of Malahide and Portmarnock. Malahide Golf Club was founded in 1892 and is one of the oldest golf clubs in Ireland. The club moved to its present location in 1990.
The golf course offers 27 holes of varying challenges, created by the combination of water hazards, trees and raised greens on all three nines. The golf course was originally designed by Eddie Hackett, the distinguished golf course architect, who was responsible for some of the best-known Irish golf courses in the past 30 years. In 2006/7 the Blue Nine was redeveloped and in 2009/10 the Red Nine was also redesigned by the renowned Golf Architect Jeff Howes. These redevelopments have been enormously successful bringing hazards; water features and bunkers more into play, making course management an essential ingredient for the golfer to succeed.
Members and visitors are well served in our fine clubhouse overlooking the course and with views across Dublin city to the Wicklow mountains beyond. The Bar is open on a full-time basis within licensing law regulations and a full range of Restaurant facilities is also available.
Information on Green Fee and Golf Society rates can be viewed in our Visitors section which also provides details on any Special Offers.
The Golf Club is located close to both Dublin Airport and Dublin City Centre and is easily accessible from the M50 and M1 motorways.
The motto of the Club is "A light heart and a cheerful spirit" and this typifies the welcome extended to everyone visiting Malahide Golf Club.